Pro-Clean Janitorial Services delivers exceptional condo building cleaning services and day porters. The unique style of condominium living – combining common areas with individual ownership – requires a tailored approach to maintenance and cleaning. Our dedication and experience enables our clients condo buildings to stay attractive, safe and clean for visitors and owners alike.
Condo Building Cleaning Services
We work with the condo board when reviewing the unique needs of your building:
1) planning cleaning & maintenance programs
2) providing a specialized cleaning staff
3) ensuring your varying needs are fully satisfied
Our cleaning solutions are tailored to fit your needs, including:
- Maintaining clean & attractive common areas that include lobbies, laundry rooms, exterior grounds, parking areas and corridors.
- Carpet cleaning and floor maintenance programs.
- Matron/daily porter on duty to offer continuous maintenance and cleaning of public and entry areas.
- Maintaining dirt-free garbage rooms & shoots
- Power washing of building exteriors, parking areas, and sidewalks.
Touch Point Specific Solutions
Public health professionals identify surfaces that come into frequent contact with many people (touch points) as the main sources of cross-infection. Pro-Clean takes care of such areas which include:
- Elevator buttons
- Buzzer boards
- Hang railings
- Door handles and buttons
- And many others.
Some of the areas served by Pro-Clean for condominium cleaning and maintenance services include:
And many other areas throughout the Greater Toronto Area, Peel Region, and Region of Vaughan, including, but not limited to, Brampton, Oakville, Markham, Scarborough, and Pickering. See our full service area for more details.
Our Cleaning Team
The Pro-Clean condo cleaning & maintenance team are uniformed and wear badges for easy identification. All team members are subject to background-checks for security, are insured and bonded. Every cleaning program is carefully monitored. Pro-Clean`s formal quality assurance processes ensure that the cleaning staff is closely supervised. The improved supervisor-cleaner ratio and the high level of backup professionals always ensure that staffing is well maintained.